United Airlines has announced a fare sale between U.S cities and destinations in Europe and the United Kingdom.
Tickets went on sale June 16 and must be purchased by June 18 for travel between August 24, 2014 and March 19, 2015.
A full list of cities included in the sale and the fares can be found at the United website.
Fares range from $611, for a round trip flight between New York/New Jersey and Ireland, to $1190, for a round trip flight between San Francisco and Paris.
Round trip fares from the west coast can be found for under $900 departing from Portland and San Diego. Departures with fares under $1000 depart from Seattle for some destinations.
The fares include taxes and fees. Additional baggage charges, fees for other optional services, and restrictions may apply. Fare availability is capacity controlled so if you want to take advantage of this sale it is best to act now as even if you book by the deadline the limiting seating at these prices could no longer be available. Fares are nonrefundable except during the first 24 hours after purchase.
Terms & Conditions
• Tickets must be purchased at least 14 days prior to departure, but no later than June 18, 2014.
• Travel may begin on or after August 24, 2014 through March 19, 2015.
• Fares are valid in the Economy (Coach) cabin on United and certain codeshare operated flights only.
• A Sunday-night minimum stay is required.
• Up to 3-months maximum stay is allowed.
• Blackout Dates – Fares are not valid for travel on December 16, 2014 through January 06, 2015.
• Fares, fees, rules, and offers are subject to change without notice. A $300 change fee and other restrictions may apply.