This sweepstakes winner will receive a trip to New Orleans, Louisiana. The trip includes:
• Three night stay at the International House Hotel, New Orleans for two arranged by Liquor.com
• Custom New Orleans itinerary by Fathom (ARV: $500)
• $1,000 in flight credit via direct deposit
• Dinner and drinks at Cane & Table, New Orleans for two arranged by Liquor.com
• Drinks and bites at Cure, New Orleans for two arranged by Liquor.com
• Drinks and bites at Belloq, New Orleans for two arranged by Liquor.com
The approximate retail value of the prize package is $2,587.
While in New Orleans visit the Garden District to view some of New Orleans historic southern mansions built in the mid to late 1800s or to take a ghost and cemetery tour. Listen to some music at Preservation Hall or take a walking tour of the French Quarter.
Ride the St. Charles Streetcar, the oldest continuously operating streetcar line in the world to the end of the route at Canal Street.
If travel and local food go hand in hand for you, you will want to try:
• Chargrilled Oysters
• Po’ Boys
• Café du Monde Beignets
• Muffuleta Sandwich
• Barbecue Shrimp
To enter the sweepstakes submit your email address on the sweepstakes entry page. Entries must be received between May 7, 2015 and May 17, 2015. You are limited to one entry per person, per email address.
To be eligible to enter you must be a legal resident of the forty-eight (48) contiguous states of the United States, excluding Rhode Island, and be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. For full details on eligibility and alternate method of entry read the Official Rules.
The sweepstakes is sponsored by Refinery 29 Inc., 225 Broadway, 23rd Floor, New York, NY 10007.