A Sweet Southern Getaway Sweepstakes has been announced by Domino and C&H Sugar.
Five Grand Prizes are available to be awarded in this Sweepstakes. Each Grand Prize Winner will receive:
• Round-trip airfare for two to Charleston, SC
• 5 days, 4 nights at The Restoration on King Hotel
• A VIP culinary experience with chefs Nick Stellino and Bob Waggoner
• Private tours and dinners at historic homes and sites such as the Edmonston Alston House and Boone Hall Plantation and Gardens.
• One $1,000.00 gift card
• Choice of one specialty activity. For the special activity grand prize winners may choose from a round of golf, a tennis clinic, spa treatment or a helicopter tour of Charleston Harbor.
The trip must be taken between April 27 and May 1, 2016.
All first-time entrants will receive an exclusive Southern Sweets Recipe eBook.
The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 1, 2015 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2015 (“Sweepstakes Period”). All mail-in entries must be postmarked by October 31, 2015.
To enter the Sweet Southern Getaway Sweepstakes online, complete and submit the registration form, including a valid home address, name, telephone number, and email address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. Upon completion and submission of the registration form, you automatically will be entered with one entry into the Sweepstakes.
You may also enter by sending a handwritten 3×5 card with the information specified above (if you do not have a valid email address, please note that on your 3×5 card) to C&H® Sugar Sweet Southern Getaway Sweepstakes, c/o Marden-Kane Inc., P.O. Box 9329, Medford, NY 11763-9329. Write-in entries must be postmarked by October 31, 2015 and received by November 7, 2015. Limit one entry per stamped outer envelope.
Read complete rules on the Sweet Southern Getaway Sweepstakes Official Rules page. All completed entry forms must be submitted in accordance with the directions provided during the Sweepstakes Period.
There is a limit of one entry per calendar day per person regardless of entry method or platform used.
Miles Geek author Victoria Hart recently completed a trip to Charleston where she enjoyed lunch at Cru.
You can read about her top picks for things to do in Charleston in her post A Girls Day Out in Charleston, South Carolina.