Grand Prize Trip for Two Includes:
• Round trip coach airfare from within 48 contiguous United States and Toronto Canada
• Seven days and six nights of first-class hotel accommodations in Niagara Falls
• Helicopter tour of Niagara Falls • Six-hour private tour of the wineries situated on Lake Ontario
• Two tickets to Marineland
• Two Clifton Hill fun passes to enjoy the SkyWheel
• Four-hour guided tour of Niagara Falls’ Canadian side
• Dinner at Skylon Tower
• Two tickets to the world’s largest free flying aviary, Bird Kingdom
• Two tickets to Fallsview Indoor Water Park
• $1,500 spending money
The grand prize appears to include plenty of activities to keep the winner busy while in Niagara Falls. However, there are a variety other things to see and do while there.
There is a fireworks display over the falls on weekends and holidays for much of the year. At dusk every evening throughout the year the Falls are illuminated in the colors of the rainbow.
If you are feeling lucky, you can test that luck at one of the Niagara Falls casinos. You could also visit the Butterfly Conservancy or try one of the many restaurants in the area.
If there is just too much fun on the schedule you might want to sit back and enjoy the view. There is plenty of natural wonder to take in at Niagara Falls.
The trip must be completed by August 31, 2015. The approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize trip package is $9,700.00. Details of the grand prize and complete guidelines for entering are included in the Travel Channel Sweepstakes 2014 Official Rules.