Savor gourmet specialties, abundant buffets and quick-service bites inside whimsical restaurants peppered with Disney magic. With Disney’s innovative one-of-a kind Rotational Dining, you’ll “rotate” to one of 3 different restaurants with a unique menu each night of your cruise, accompanied by servers who cater to your every taste.
Twice Charmed: An Original Twist on the Cinderella Story
Beginning where the classic Cinderella film ended, this rousing musical is a fresh new take on the original Disney story. In this musical, the story revolves around the premise: What if Cinderella never got a chance to slip on the glass slipper, leaving those nasty stepsisters with another chance to get their claws into Prince Charming? This hilarious, high seas production answers the question.
Disney Dreams – An Enchanted Classic
Enjoy a touching story about a little girl named Anne Marie who can't seem to find it in her heart to believe. The story begins one night as Anne Marie, almost asleep, is visited by several beloved Disney Characters. Each recounts a tale, complete with rousing renditions of treasured songs. Delight as Mickey, Minnie, The Blue Fairy, Peter Pan and friends reveal the secret powers of the heroes residing within her own home—and heart.
Inspirational kids clubs, adults-only hotspots, family fun—on the Disney Magic, everyone can have their own dream vacation.
Inside Disney’s Oceaneer Club, children can let their imaginations soar in imaginative worlds fueled by Disney storytelling, including MARVEL’s Avengers Academy. Videogames, music and movies are available all day at Edge, a club for tweens. And inside Vibe, teens can socialize in a college-dorm-inspired, parents-free venue where dancing and karaoke are all the rage.
Kids and families are invited to splash it up at AquaLab and Goofy's Pool, while adults can retreat to the relaxing confines of Quiet Cove Pool. Thrill seekers will not want to skip AquaDunk, the exciting drop-out waterslide located high atop the Forward Funnel.
Stay fit while on vacation at the full-service gym, home to state-of-the-art weight machines, specialized classes and breathtaking ocean views—or shoot some hoops and enjoy the view on the top deck at Wide World of Sports.
While the kids are off having the times of their lives, Guests 18 years of age and older can escape to the privacy and fun of adults-only locales and experiences—including massages at Senses Spa & Salon, intimate dining inside Palo, late-night dancing at Fathoms and live piano music at Keys.
Designed with your entire family in mind, the Disney Magic combines classic nostalgia and modern amenities with Disney’s signature service. Step aboard for spacious staterooms that ensure everyone’s comfort. Get lost in original Broadway-quality entertainment. Indulge in first-rate dining. From bow to stern, set sail for unforgettable storytelling that only Disney could bring to life.
Richly appointed and designed for families of up to 5, each Verandah Stateroom features a charming nautical motif with Art Deco flourishes. Relax in private quarters fitted with warm wood finishes, custom fabrics and carpeting, original artwork, crown moldings, genuine teak accents and a private verandah affording magnificent ocean views. Each room also features generous square footage and floor-to-ceiling windows.
For a Disney Cruise experience like no other, select an upscale Concierge-level suite situated on our uppermost passenger decks. Here, you’ll feel on top of the world as you sail to new worlds, all while being pampered with first-class amenities and exceptional service. With separate living rooms and bedrooms, a sprawling private verandah and special touches like a well-stocked library of music and movies, we’ve thought of everything you could need or want—and more.
A richly appointed accommodation designed for families of 3 or 4, each Oceanview Stateroom features a charming nautical motif with Art Deco flourishes. Relax in private quarters fitted with warm wood finishes, custom fabrics and carpeting, original artwork, crown moldings, genuine teak accents—and your very own porthole window to the ocean world outside, with a furnished seating area from which to admire the view.
A richly appointed accommodation designed for families of 3 or 4, each Inside Stateroom features a charming nautical motif with Art Deco flourishes. Relax in private quarters embellished with warm wood finishes, custom fabrics and carpeting, original artwork, crown moldings and genuine teak accents, and enjoy a restful night’s sleep on plush Euro-top beds fitted with fine Egyptian cotton linens.
- Birthplace Fincantieri - Marghera & Ancona, Italy
- Maiden Voyage - July 30, 1998
- Ship’s Registry - Bahamas
- Tonnage - 84,000 gross tons
- Crew - 950
- Passenger Decks - 11
- Length - 984 feet
- Beam - 106 feet
- Draft - 25.3 feet
- Height - 171.5 feet
- Speed - 21.5 knots cruising speed (maximum 24 knots)
- Capacity - 2,713 passengers
Staterooms - 875
- 262 Inside Staterooms (30 percent)
- 613 Outside Staterooms (70 percent)
- 229 ocean view
- 384 verandah (includes 22 suites)
- D Lounge – Deck 4
- Wide World of Sports deck – Deck 10
- AquaDunk thrill slide – Deck 13 launch
- Goofy’s Pool family pool – Deck 9
- AquaLab children’s splash zone – Deck 9
- Nephews’ Splash Zone water area for children ages 3 and under – Deck 9
- Quarter Masters Arcade – Deck 9
- Up Beat retail shop – Deck 3
- Treasure Ketch, Mickey’s Mates retail shops – Deck 4
- Carioca’s main dining (471 capacity) – Deck 3
- Animator’s Palate main dining (471 capacity) – Deck 4
- Lumiere’s main dining (471 capacity) – Deck 3
- Palo adult-exclusive fine dining (116 capacity) – Deck 10
- Cabanas casual dining (455 capacity) – Deck 9
- Pete’s Boiler Bites, Pinocchio’s Pizzeria, Daisy’s De-Lites, Frozone Treats, Eye Scream quick service – Deck 9
Main Public Areas
- Atrium Lobby – Deck 3 (atrium spans three decks)
- Walt Disney Theatre (977 capacity; live original productions) – Deck 4
- Buena Vista Theatre (278 capacity; cinema) – Deck 5
- Preludes theatre concessions – Deck 4
- Shutters photo gallery – Deck 4
- Guest Services – Deck 3
- Port Adventures – Deck 3
- It’s a Small World Nursery after dry dock – Deck 5
- Disney’s Oceaneer Club – Deck 5
- Vibe teen club – Deck 11
- Edge tween club – Deck 2
- Chill Spa for teens at Senses Spa & Salon – Deck 9
- After Hours – Deck 3
- O’Gill’s Pub sports bar and lounge
- Fathoms nightclub
- Keys piano bar
- Senses Spa & Salon – Deck 9
- Quiet Cove Pool – Deck 9
- Cove Café – Deck 9
- Signals – Deck 9
- Promenade Lounge – Deck 3
• The Disney ships are painted in Mickey Mouse-inspired colors – black hull, white superstructure, yellow trim and two giant red funnels, each with the Disney Cruise Line Mickey Mouse logo.
• Disney Cruise Line was the first cruise line to have yellow lifeboats, instead of the traditional regulation orange. Disney was granted special permission from the U.S. Coast Guard to paint the lifeboats yellow, to keep with the special color theming of the ship. In the end they showed yellow was actually easier to see than orange.
• The Disney Magic was built in two halves… one hundred miles apart! Part of the ship was constructed in Ancona, Italy then towed 100 miles to meet the stern in Marghera (just outside Venice) to be perfectly joined and welded together.
• Disney Cruise Line ships use the iconic first seven notes of the “When You Wish Upon a Star” song melody as their horn signals.
• Disney ships are the only cruise ships to have four captains – the ship’s captain, Captain Mickey, Captain Hook and Captain Jack Sparrow.
• Swimming pools on the Magic are heated as needed, so don't worry about a cold day outside.
• Measuring 964 feet in length, the Disney Magic and Disney Wonder are each longer than Main Street U.S.A at the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World. At 1,115 feet, the Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream are longer than the height of the Eiffel Tower in Paris and longer than the height of New York City’s famous Chrysler Building.
• The anchor on the Disney Magic weighs 28,200 pounds – about the same as three full-grown elephants.
• On a special night aboard most Disney cruises, the “Pirates IN the Caribbean” deck party features a spectacular pyrotechnics performance – fireworks at sea like only Disney can do!
• The Disney Magic and Disney Dream interior is in the art deco style, characterized by geometric designs and bold, solid colors. The interior on the Disney Wonder and Disney Fantasy is in the art nouveau style, which features organic influences and curved patterns.